- (BANKING) Whether you are choosing the right bank account for your business, planning to sign a mortgage or investing in stocks, we will help you choose the best fit for your banking needs while considering any future plans. Our consultation is based on your profitability with a focus to minimize any paperwork and lessen the tax burden on your pocket.
- (INVESTMENTS) If you are planning to invest your income in stocks, bonds, or any mutual fund accounts, hoping for the risk-free, high return investments, we have a better idea for you. B3 Business Solutions financial planners will guide you through the commonly perceived issues of the market.
We provide both SBA Loans and SBA Express Funding.
In an environment where our economy is favoring big businesses and corporations, B3 Business Solutions continue to support smaller businesses by offering unique financing alternatives. Through our own funds and extensive funding relationships, we strive to find the best financial option for any credit rating and will help businesses gain access to funds and opportunities in order to establish or rebuild creditworthiness. Our process is easy, convenient and available when you need the funds. You will have full transparency so you can make an informed decision for the best loan option. Approvals are granted with no cost or any obligation.
Download Loan Application: [Word format] [PDF format]
Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. However, a methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture. We can assist you in the following ways:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power.
- Select a business structure (evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability).
- Select the right, low cost accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget
- Establish billing and collection procedures.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Assist you with your Business & Personal Taxes (Federal & State)
- Comply with employment laws.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement.
Looking for Business Succession Guidance?
If you own a family business, retirement may or may not be on the horizon. However, succession planning should be a priority for any family business considering that more than seven out of ten family-owned businesses fail to survive the transition from founder to second generation. Developing and implementing a well-designed succession plan is essential to the survival of a family business from one generation to the next.
We help you with these key issues weighing all options:
Keeping it in the family. Are you going to pass the business on to your family or sell it to a third party?
Management vs Ownership. Who’s going to run the business when you’re gone? You may decide to transfer the management of your business to just one of your children but transfer equal shares of business ownership to all your children, whether they’re actively involved in the business or not.
Minimizing the tax bite. The tax burden when transitioning a family business can be significant. The challenge is that a family business is not generally a liquid asset, but taxes are typically due when ownership is transferred.
Making it fair. Transferring family ownership often adds a tremendous amount of stress to individual family members. We talk with each of the family members to ensure that they feel they a getting an equitable and fair share of the pie.
Your individualized succession plan will focus on these 5 issues:
- Business Valuation
- Business Restructuring
- Tax Consequences
- Retirement Projections
- Tax Projections
We offer multiple tax and audit services for both personal and business use. Our free support and knowledgeable tax advice set us apart from other tax preparing companies. Our dedicated tax team will help minimize your tax liability and identify the maximum allowed IRS credits and deductions so you can stay devoted to your business…
In today’s fast-paced technical environment, managing your business’ accounting needs can be challenging. At B3 Business Solutions, our professionals will facilitate internal audits assuring that your bookkeeping and accounting practices are compliant and free from errors. Our unique, constructive reports bring a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control,…
Let our trained staff manage all your payroll needs by providing secure and cost-saving solutions, allowing you to focus on your overall business. We offer payroll solutions that are tailored to meet your business needs. Why Outsource Your Payroll… Save Money We can handle payroll and the associated legal details – no need to hire…